The Pantry provides the simple tastes of Home Cooking
The Pantry is a small family business located in Waikanae, on the Kapiti Coast. We started out nearly ten years ago providing heat and eat meals to mainly elderly folk. But these days we also have a lot of younger customers. Some are commuters travelling to the city for work, while many others are families, with sport and work commitments, who don’t have the time to prepare food.
Delicious, nutritious, easy, pre-cooked meals
- Made with fresh local produce and meats
- Everything from the good old Kiwi Roast with lashings of home made gravy and cheese sauce, through to comfort food such as Macaroni Cheese or Sausage and Mash.
- Kids love our Meatloaf and Sweet and Sour Chicken.
- We cook small batches of food daily, with no preservatives or additives.
- Meals are available Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 4pm
- Fresh and frozen Heat and Eat meals
Heat and Eat meals – without any dishes.
Simply pop your heat and eat meals into microwave or oven and cook as directed. Sit back and wait a few minutes.
Home delivery fees:
$3 Waikanae and $4.50 Paraparaumu & Otaki
For other locations delivery is available based on courier delivery fees!